At Sligo Northside Community Partnership, we pride ourselves on the variety of activities that we provide to the people from the local community and beyond. Paramount among these are the activities and facilities we provide for the care and support of children from all areas. Our highly trained staff and volunteers offer services ranging from playschool to youthclub and cater for all ages of children.
- Youth Club run by Noelle Coyle
- Playschool run by Denise Carty
- Homework Club run by Eamonn O’Ceallaigh
- After School Club run by Joanna Rooney
- Grinds by Eamonn O’Ceallaigh